Friday, September 24, 2010

Time to Get My Book

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been around for a while so it's time to get reacquainted. Last year I published a book for 3 to 8 year olds. It's a color paperback titled, Thanksgiving at Grandma's ( sorry, I can't find how to underline it). You can look it up and buy it on Amazon.com or you can get it from me. If you have a child in this age range, it would be a perfect addition to his/her Thanksgiving books.

I could toot my horn here or let you look it up and I choose to let you look it up. There you will see the cover and what the story is about. I have read it to many school children and see very happy faces.

Tell your friends and other writers. I think they will be glad you did.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment